Sunday, April 5, 2015

Big & Low

My biggest finish ever! Actually, it might be a little too big . . .
  
 

 


Name: Big & Low
Design: Sunday Morning by Cheryl Arkison
Size: about 111 inches square (before washing)
Quilted by me  . . . it's a take on Denyse Schmit's loop-de-loops
 
Big & Low is the fourth quilt I have finished from the book Sunday Morning Quilts. I love  scrap projects.
 
This is the first time I have used my own quilt in my own bed. When I wake up and see the lovely fabric I am so happy!
 
I added a little bit of applique to represent my family. A hammer for my husband, a bone for our big dog, two hearts for my little dogs, and a fish for our cat. The chickens are NOT represented.
 
And one last picture of the cutest dog ever: 
Thanks for visiting!
who-lee-uh
 
I will be linking to Finish it Friday and 2015 FAL at On the Windy Side

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and I totally agree that it is wonderful to have a quilt you made on your own bed.

    ReplyDelete