Friday, January 4, 2013

Preview of 2013

A new year with many new projects to start! It seems like every week I get an inspiration for a new project to start. Before I begin making more messes, I need to finish some of these beauties. Here are some of my works in progress to be finished (early) this year:

1) Modern Leaves: A modern log cabin I am making for my mother dearest. The fall colors are some of her favorites. I can not wait to use the panto I especially ordered for this quilt :) It will be BY FAR the most difficult pattern I have attempted to long arm.

2) Martha Washington Stars: A Sandy (Canby Quilt shop owner) inspired green and purple quilt. I have the recipient picked out but I have not decided on a pattern. This one will also get long armed due to the size and very slight wonkyness of the outer boarder. This was my second quilt class at Let's Quilt

3) Hip to be Square made with Kate Spain fabrics: Made for a very special friend. I love the colors so it was very easy to work with. All of the squares are pieced, but not the top is not completed. This quilt also needs a better name. Hum . . .


4) Buzzn' Around: Sawtooth blade style quilt made for my father in law. It has very masculine colors. Even with the shortcuts in the pattern, these pieces are very small! But I only have a few blocks to go!



5) Amy Butler Cosmo bag: You should know I am not good at things that don't lay flat. That's all I have to say about that.



So here's to a good start to the new year!

who-lee-uh

No comments:

Post a Comment